Invited Papers and Presentations
1. A. Adjei, "Pulmonary Delivery of Leuprolide Acetate", Invited Lecture to
the Graduate School, College of Pharmacy, The University of Texas at Austin,
February 8, 1990.
2. A. Adjei, "Pulmonary Delivery of Peptide Drugs: Animal Models,
Preclinical Studies, and Clinical Results", Respiratory Drug Delivery II,
Brackenridge, Colorado, March 22-26, 1990.
3. A. Adjei, "Nasal Delivery Of Peptide Drugs: Case Studies with Leuprolide
Acetate", Nasal And Inhalation Drug Delivery Symposium, Princeton, New
Jersey, April, 1990.
4. A. Adjei, "Justification of Laser Light Scattering Method (Malvern Series
2600c) for Size Analysis in Inhalation Aerosols", AAPS Aerosol Sub-committee
Meeting, SmithKline Beecham, King of Prussia, New Jersey, Sept. 11, 1990.
5. L. Adjei, D. Lee, and T. Reiland, "Light Scattering Method for Sizing
Pharmaceutical Aerosols: Correlation with Impaction Methods", Regulatory
Issues in Aerosol Drug Development, University of Kentucky Department of
Continuing Education, Crystal City, New Jersey, June 12-14, 1991.
6. A. Adjei, "Nasal Absorption of LH-RH Analogs: A Case Study With The
Nonapeptide Leuprolide Acetate", Department of Pharmacy, University of
California San Francisco, Feb. 26, 1992.
7. A. Adjei and M. FuLu, "Formulations of LH-RH Analogs for the Palliative
Treatment of Endometriosis", Midwest Regional Chapter, American Association
of Pharmaceutical Research, Chicago, Marriott-O'Hare, Illinois, May 4, 1992.
8. A. L. Adjei and P. J. Carrigan, "Pulmonary Bioavailability of LH-RH
Analogs: Some Biopharmaceutical Guidelines", Respiratory Drug Delivery III,
Williamsburg, Virginia, May 16-22, 1992 [Also in J. Biopharm. Sci., 3(1/2),
9. A. L. Adjei , "Pulmonary Bioavailability of Peptide Drugs: A Case Study
with Leuprolide and other LH-RH Analogs", Chelsea College of Pharmacy, The
University of London, London, June 8, 1992 [Also presented by special invite
at Advances in Delivery of Therapeutic And Diagnostic Agents, Control
Release Society Meeting, December 9-11, 1992, Sydney, Australia; and also at
International Symposium of Aerosols in Medicine, Garmisch-Partenkirchen,
Germany, March 30-April 3, 1993].